Friday, September 21, 2007

what does a dog gotta do to lead a normal ... doggie...life???

You know wat the owner lurves to do?
besides coo-ing and ah-ing at yours truly,
she is crazy about taking shots of me!!!
it annoys me no end, i tell you.

i'm fine with her snapping away while i'm up and about, minding my own doggie business or when i'm dozing away... ...

BUT NOT WHEN SHE'S MAKING ME WEAR STUFF!!!
this time, she's gone too far!

She's making use of this scarf she just bought to style me!!!
in as many ways as she can!!!

She thinks she's creating a style-guide for dog owners... ...

s . u . p . e . r b . i . t . c . h . ! ! !


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

First a shiseldo-counter-girl look,
now she wants me to look like a dame... damn you, i say...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



So, for all the mutts out there.... here's wat i say...
I SAY WE PUT AN END TO ALL THESE MISERY AND TAKE THINGS INTO OUR OWN PAWS!!! (hands, if u must...)

************************************************

5 comments:

Miss B said...

ah mu ah mu you rock!!! You look good even with a scarf!!! YOU LOCK YOU LOCK!!!!

Miss B said...

by the way... i think you look like a schnauzer rather than a dame!

Hazelnutt said...

ya ya!! i think i looked like a nau-nau rather than a dame too... u tell that to the witch!

miss b, you lock too!!! we are superstars!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and creative with your dog.

Ronald

Hazelnutt said...

thankie!! keep coming back for more, ronald! woof!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com