Saturday, September 1, 2007

learn the mu's lingo

now now... by now, you'd have known that i'm the mutt that types out these blog entries...
so it's time you take note of some of the terms that i make use of before you start wondering what the heck this mutt is woofing on about...

1) the title of this blog says - LEARN THE MU's LINGO
who or what is 'the mu' you may ask...
it all started when the owner decided to give me a dumb chinese sounding name.
her main intention was for it to sound dumb... real dumb...
so instead of callin' me KIMMIE, she started mu-ing me.
everywhere i went, she did this - "come mu mu... good mu mu... "
and each time i responded, i was rewarded with a treat.... *gobble gobble*
so here i am known as ah-mu or sometimes kimmie.

DOH...!

2) the owner & andew
i'm sure you don't need me to tell you what this term means.
as for andew, he's my owner's hubby... his real name is andrew

3) the bro & benda
my owner as an elder brother... he loves me to bits!
his girlfren is brenda... but i insist on callin' her benda coz it u noticed,
i'm too lazy to pronounce the rs' in names.

4) crazy frog and the wife
don't mean to be rude to anyone, but crazy frog is actually the owner's dad.
they decided to call him crazy frog coz he was amused for the longest time
by the crazy frog mtv.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
oh well... *yawn*... time for me to watch the back of my lids...
shoo...!
***************************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Lurve ya to bits! Luuurrrrrvvvveee ya! Mu mu all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! - bRenda

Hazelnutt said...

i wurve you chew!!!! B.E.N.D.A. !!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com