Saturday, September 1, 2007

to chew or not to chew... ...


dogs lurve to chew... i'm sure you already know... that's why there's tonnes of
chew toys to pick from for us pooches at the doggie shops, rite?
i chew all the time... as long as i'm not snoozing away...
but there are times when i doze off while chewing... geez...
during my teething period, which was from abt 4 - 7 mths,
the owner bought loads of chew toys for me!
she even made several toys for me too!
& boy! do i lurve her for that...
psst.. i shall post instructions and pics on how to create your very own doggie chew toy pretty soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PS: check out the look of remorse on my furry face, like you've never seen me before....
my advice to all mutts out there:
CHEW YOUR OWN TOYS!
LOOK SAD AND REMORSEFUL IF ALL ELSE FAILS!
*******************************************

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com