Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rats! It's the Lunar New Year!

Rats! It's the Lunar New Year!!!

The only thing that came to my dogger-doodle mind is love letters and loads of tarts!!!
woo hoo!!!
i don't care much for the red packets, just bring on the goodies!!!
erm... put away the 'nian gao' though, it clammed my mouth shut the last time i stole a chunk!
*bad choice bad choice*

Photobucket

Here's me looking prettier than the flowers that the owner bought.
as usual, i hung around, snooping and sniffing when she was cutting the stems and i got away with a couple of leaves and buds!

Photobucket


so much for feasting and time for me to get some rest...

mmMmm mmmMmmm ...

yeah yeah, i know i'm a decadent pooch, that's just the way it is :p

******************************************


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com