Sunday, February 17, 2008

Field trip with Bub!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The owner picked the Cinna-Bone coz she lurves cinnamon.
She's hoping that i'll have cinnamon-breathe after chewing on those bones, you see...
Cinnamon does have it's health benefits other than smelly good.
You see, i puke a lot.
the Owner read that cinnamon is good to counter vomitting and nausea.
so since she likes me to smell like cinnamon and i'm a regular puker, cinnamon is the choice treat for me!
The alaskan salmon sashimi doesnt look like pieces of glorious sashimi that you humans eat.
it's actually freeze-dried salmon in cubes... the owner will break up about 3 cubes and sprinkle
them into my food :p
mmMMMmm mmMMMmmm ... ... i lurve my Omega 3 fix!
to all doggie owners: remember to buy healthy treats for your precious little mutt, ya?
*******************************************

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where exactly is pet movers? like street what and so on lol i want to know =)

Hazelnutt said...

Woof!!!
Pet Movers is actually the shop that sells pets.
Pet Megamart is just beside it - it's where the playground, pool, and megamart is situated.

4 Pasir Ris Farmway 2
Singapore 519318
Tel: 6581 3688

if you need directions, i'll be glad to sniff it out for you :p

Anonymous said...

you must be pretty turned off with your owner to puke so much!!! hahaha!!!

Miss B said...

Hey, you should post more of your field outings u noe... so that more owners have ideas on where to bring their pooches to...

Hazelnutt said...

yah! you are absolutely rite! the owner ohhs and ahhs at me like there's no tomorrow... such a turn off!!! must puke more to show my disgust!

Hazelnutt said...

Miss B!!! :p i lurve Miss B.. :p
I see miss B in a yellow banana bikini!
erm... the owner doesnt really bring me out.. she only brings me to pet movers' playground, drive 6 and east coast... the owner really DOESN'T bring me out much..!! sometimes to the carwash or just for a car ride when she gets her groceries... :(

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com