Saturday, October 27, 2007

it's a sunny yellow 'Bunana' day!

yet another lovely fruit that i am so fond of... b.u.n.a.n.a.s. !!!!

everyday when andew gets home, i'll hang around him like an old buddy.
wherever he goes, i'll prance along...




*p R a n C e*









*p R a N c e *









*p R a N c E*


& when he reaches out for a SUNNY YELLOW BUNANA!!!!!!



all hell breaks loose!!!


at this point, i go bonkers!!!


i start salivating,


my heart starts pounding....


my head starts to spin....


i can't even stand straight...


i dunno where to put my paws!



sometimes, i even manage a cartwheel...! *wee*



and so ... ... the ever-so-calm andew, slowly peels the bunana and there i'll be, like a dog on a hot tin roof!

he'll slowly




kneel


*


*


*


*


*
*
*


on

one

knee


*
*
*
*
*
*
*


and calmly say...






"Sit! Kimmie"

AND I'LL SIT!!!
I TELL U, I MAKE SURE I GET IT INTO MY DOPEY DOGGIE HEAD OF MINE TO 'SIT'!!!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

delirium or derilium or watever you overbearing humans call it...!
i simply can't think straight now!




to all my poochie frens:
I'M NOT A FRUITCAKE!



i just lurve my BUNANAS and HAPPY APPLES!





*************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a sunny yellow banana day!
do the cal calypso banana way!

Anonymous said...

Hahhs ,
FINALLY .
a new post . XP

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com