Saturday, October 27, 2007

happy apples!!!



dear Mu Mu readers, i'm sure by now, u've come to know me as a pooch who has a great fondness towards belly rubs, my floral frens, cheese cookies as well as my doggy naps, ya?




*yawn* ... ... the moment i mention napping... ZZzzzzZzzz....


well, let me just share yet another thing that i crave for... ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the owner will smack me if i go any farther... ... ... should i?


watch me chew off as much of my happy apple as i can!



the owner should really chop it up for me, you know?

i know she gets a kick out of watchin' me suffer!

the MU curses under her doggie breathe, "b*tch!!!"









****************************************

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com