Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kimmie on Stuff On My Mutt once AGAIN!!!

20081002-Kimmie
Caption: Nope, still hasn't been updated.



check me out!!

once again i'm featured on international doggie website www.stuffonmymutt.com

whoopi doo!!!!

u see, StuffOnMyMutt hasn't been updating their pictures for the LONGEST time.
so i've been checking and re-checking the site for updates and hopefully see my pic being featured.

time and again, i was disappointed. The Owner managed to capture some shots of me
looking forlorn and dejected as i was once again disappointed at the lack of updates.


so The Owner sent those pics in and i got picked!!!

*Kimmie does a lil' flip*

*flip*

*flop*

PS: picture courtesy of SOMM
*******************************************

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Hazelnutt House, a cozy little place where I share my interest in beauty, crafts, food and random bits (",) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com